What Is Testosterone Cypionate?
Testosterone cypionate is the most commonly prescribed form of testosterone replacement therapy. Testosterone cypionate is a solution that is available in different forms and brands. Testosterone cypionate injections are the most popular form used to increase the levels of testosterone in your body.
Testosterone cypionate is also often sold under the brand name DEPO-Testosterone, which is manufactured by Pfizer. In the brand name, or generic form, Testosterone Cypionate is prescribed for men who do not make enough testosterone on their own. — In males, testosterone is responsible for many bodily functions. Testosterone is needed for the growth and development of the genitals, muscles, and bones. It also helps cause normal sexual development in boys. Testosterone belongs to a class of drugs known as androgens. Testosterone cypionate belongs to a class of prescription drugs known as androgens. It works by affecting many body systems so that the body can develop and function normally.
Testosterone cypionate is the most commonly prescribed form of testosterone replacement therapy.
How Do You Get Testosterone Cypionate?
You can only get testosterone cypionate with a doctor’s prescription. Any doctor can write you a prescription for testosterone cypionate injections. However, it is best to get your prescription for DEPO-testosterone treatment from a practitioner, or clinic that specializes in hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for men.
At our clinic it only takes five simple steps to start testosterone therapy.
- Step 1 – Fill out an online medical history form – This first step is indeed the only step in the process of getting testosterone cypionate injections that can be done online.
- Step 2 – See a doctor –If your online medical history form indicates that you are a good candidate for testosterone replacement therapy, the next step is to see your doctor. He or she will discuss your medical history in further detail, ask you more about your symptoms, and take a complete physical exam.
- Step 3 – Laboratory hormone testing – Once you have completed your physical exam, you will be referred to a laboratory to have the hormone levels in your blood tested.
- Step 4 – You will obtain a prescription for testosterone cypionate – If the results of your laboratory tests indicate that you have low testosterone your doctor will prescribe a dosage of testosterone cypionate injections to suit your needs and life style.
- Step 5 – Your testosterone cypionate will be delivered to you – Your prescription for DEPO-testosterone will be forwarded to one of the pharmacies we work with that specialize in filling prescriptions for testosterone injections. The pharmacy in turn will deliver your testosterone therapy supplies to you per the doctor’s instructions.
Can You Buy Testosterone Cypionate Online?
You cannot legally buy testosterone cypionate online. You must have a doctor’s prescription to purchase testosterone cypionate. The only step in the process of getting a prescription for DEPO-testosterone is filling out our online medical history form.
Testosterone cypionate is only available with a doctor’s prescription and cannot be bought online.
What Are the Benefits of Testosterone Cypionate Injections?
Testosterone cypionate is used for testosterone replacement therapy for men with low testosterone, also known as andropause. Testosterone Cypionate injections have been shown to treat and/or improve many of the symptoms of low testosterone, such as:
- Mood swings
- Poor concentration
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low libido
- Muscle loss
- Weight gain
Does Testosterone Cypionate Have Any Side Effects?
Testosterone cypionate is FDA approved and is generally regarded as safe. However, like any prescription medication, DEPO-Testosterone has some potential side effects.
Some of the more common side effects of Testosterone cypionate include:
- Skin color changes
- Oily skin
- Hair loss
- Acne may occur
- Pain and/or swelling at the injection site
Some of the potentially severe, though less common side effects of Testosterone Cypionate include:
- Mental/mood changes (such as anxiety, depression, increased anger)
- Trouble sleeping/snoring
- Signs of serious liver disease (such as persistent abdominal pain/nausea, unusual tiredness, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine)
- Swelling of the hands, ankles, feet or breasts
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast/irregular heartbeat
- Sudden dizziness/fainting
- Sudden vision changes
See your medication’s insert or the Prescribing Information for a complete list of potential side-effects.
How to Get the Best Testosterone Cypionate Injections
Testosterone cypionate injections are the most commonly prescribed form of testosterone replacement therapy for men. But that does not mean you should get your prescription for DEPO from just anywhere.
Our doctors specialize in age-related hormone loss. We can prescribe your testosterone cypionate injections to the best dosage to meet your needs, lifestyle and individual wellness goals.
Testosterone cypionate injections provide many benefits to men suffering from low testosterone.
Now that you know a bit more about the many life-changing benefits of testosterone cypionate injections, why not contact us today, and take the first steps to a better life!