What Is Testosterone Treatment
Testosterone treatment is a safe and natural kind of therapy that uses bio-identical, intramuscular injections to raise testosterone levels and balance them out when they are depleted due to growing older. During this process, negative symptoms caused from the depletion of hormone (or what is also called low T) will go away. When done correctly with the right professional team, a person can feel better than they did when they were in their 20’s. Therapy can be completely safe and produce remarkable benefits.
The most important factors that must go into treatments for low testosterone are the following:
- Clinics should be highly reputable centers that only use top notch, fully trained staff. This includes skilled clinical advisors and licensed doctors. They must have a successful track record in helping patients in order to work with us and be completely understanding and compassionate as well. We understand that losing hormones can put a person in a very compromising position and that it can also make them feel vulnerable and weak. The right clinic’s experts would never take advantage of this, but assist their potential patients to make the decisions that are best for them concerning all aspects of therapy.
- The clinic should only use top notch and top quality, name brand medications. Generics are sometimes used as well, but they must be approved by your doctor. All medication should be 100 percent pure, bio-identical replicas of the chemical compound that is naturally made in the body. Hence, when delivered into the system via intramuscular injections, the body will not reject it as a foreign substance, but accept it as part of its own creation.
- Testing must be required for all patients. Firstly, patients must be over 30 and will be set up for an appointment by their clinical advisor. The scheduled time will be convenient for them and they will only need to travel within their home city. At the clinic, they will get a blood test taken and partake in a physical examination. On their own time, they will be mandated to fill out a medical history form. This form can be found right here on our website.
- Medical supervision will always take place with our licensed doctors. This is legally and ethically mandated. Doctors must follow patient progress to ensure that they are receiving positive benefits without any negative side effects. Doctors are trained to be able to read blood work in order to create the correct prescription and treatment plan, but occasionally they might need tweaking. If so, this can be done quickly without interruption in the progress of treatment.
- Clinical advisors will teach patients about combining taking their injections along with living a healthy lifestyle. It is better not to rely on injections alone, but to change bad habits into good ones. These including learning to live in a healthier way through eating well, exercising enough, sleeping enough hours, never smoking and keeping stress levels under control.
Low testosterone treatment can be extremely successful when it is done properly. It is only advised to participate in low T therapy when it is done with a clinic that follows all the points as listed above. The professionals at the clinic and the patient will work as a team in the best interest of the client’s health.
Our number one priority is to keep clients safe and healthy when they work with us. We want to teach them all there is to know about therapy so that they can do what is expected and not move off the path towards good health. Even the US government puts strict rules and regulations on the distribution, sale and usage of the medications that are used for low testosterone treatments.
How Can You Get A Prescription For Testosterone Treatment
Getting a prescription to partake in treatment for low testosterone is required for all. A prescription will act as a road map, telling a person what they need to do throughout therapy.
Follow your doctor’s instructions and you will avoid testosterone treatment side effects.
Here is how you can get that prescription to partake in a natural kind of therapy that has been proven successful; testosterone replacement therapy:
|Once a patient makes the decision that he or she wants help to feel healthier, they need to reach out and contact our clinical advisors for a discussion. The call is free. The first consultation is free.
This is the time when the patient can ask all the questions he or she has about therapy. He or she will share their symptoms and their goals for therapy as well. The advisor will also be assessing the patient’s situation to see if moving onto the next step is a good idea.
|Getting testing completed is the second step to getting your low testosterone natural treatment prescription. This will include getting a blood test, a physical exam and sharing your medical history.
Our clinical advisors will set up the appointment with a clinic in your home city.
Our doctors need to fully analyze all of this information in order to determine the current health condition of the patient.
The blood work can make it clear as to if the patient has a testosterone deficiency and what kind and dosage of medication he or she will need to improve their hormone levels.
|Once a doctor knows what is going on with a patient’s health and if low T is what is causing their symptoms, the physician can legally write the patient a prescription. At this point, they are a patient of our clinic and will remain under our guidance and medical supervision until therapy is completed. When you work with us, you will never be alone.|
The number one goal of our clinic is to make sure that all of our patients are treated with dignity, respect and the best medical care. We pride ourselves on having one of the highest positive track records for success with our patients who partake in our testosterone treatments.
The first step is making that first phone call and our specialists can start teaching you everything you need to know about testosterone replacement therapy. In no time at all, you can be experiencing the best possible testosterone treatment benefits. You can gain back quality to your life and feel truly alive again.