How to Treat Low Testosterone
The healthiest way how to treat low testosterone levels is with doctor prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). For the greatest amount of safety and efficacy, treatment should be done with a reputable clinic that:
- Offers a free first consultation with an expert clinical advisor
- Works only with licensed doctors who diagnose and prescribe testosterone medications
- Works with clinical advisors who are highly skilled, knowledgeable, caring and compassionate
- Mandates the proper testing such as a blood test to check testosterone levels, requires a physical exam and a medical history to be completed
- Only prescribes the highest quality, 100 percent pure and authentic medications
- Has their clinical advisors teach all about TRT, how to prepare and self administer injections and how to live a healthy lifestyle
- Has licensed doctors who provide full medical supervision throughout the entire course of therapy
If a clinic does not offer even one of these points above, they should not be used. All seven requirements are extremely important for the safest and most effective way how to treat low testosterone in males and in females alike. Both genders need the proper amount of this vital hormone in order to look and feel their best and TRT is the safest way to reverse a testosterone deficiency.
A person should never get their own testosterone from a source they do not know and use injections without them being prescribed. They should never take testosterone shots without the proper medical supervision either. The only way how to treat low testosterone is to work with a proper clinic that offers proven successful medical treatment for increasing low T levels.
Using testosterone injections is not something to take lightly. There are remarkable benefits that can come from proper usage; however, there can also be some seriously dangerous side effects that can come from misuse or abuse of the medications. In addition, purchasing tainted or fake medications from unknown sources, the black online market or from overseas can cause some terribly uncomfortable problems. When the law gets involved with misuse of testosterone injections, there can be strict fines or even jail time for those who buy, sell, distribute or use low T injections without a proper prescription.
Natural Testosterone Deficiency Treatment
Our clinical advisors often get asked how to treat low testosterone levels naturally and the answer is very simple; with a medically supervised treatment program through our clinic. After testing takes place and our doctors know that (1) you have a testosterone deficiency and (2) you are a good candidate for TRT, they can take their time to write the best and most accurate medication prescription for you. Additionally, they will write a very detailed and individualized treatment plan for you.
Your job will be to stay committed to treatment and to follow what the doctor has written for you. We have you get your blood levels tested and a physical exam along with sharing your medical history for a reason. We want to know everything about your health so that we can write a treatment plan that will fit your needs as closely as possible. This is how doctors treat low testosterone the safest and most effective way.
Our doctors will also provide medical supervision. This means that they will be overseeing and monitoring your treatment looking to make sure that you are reaping the best benefits without any negative side effects. If something is not going as it should, the doctor can very quickly change a prescription or adjust a dosage of medication to give you a smooth therapy experience.
How To Choose Your Type Of Treatment
If you are dealing with low T and are looking for the best way how to treat a low testosterone level, you need to do your research and due diligence to see what type of treatment will be best for you. We give you plenty to read here within our website to learn all that you can about testosterone replacement therapy. Our clinical advisors are also available and will be very happy to speak with you about TRT and everything that it has to offer.
We invite you to have a free consultation with one of our extremely kind and knowledgeable specialists and he or she will share everything you need to know about how to treat low testosterone in females and males. Both genders need enough testosterone in their bodies in order to function at optimal health performance.
During your discussion with the advisor, you can ask all the questions you have and voice any of your concerns. Together, your and advisor and you will decide if you should take the next step towards beginning treatment for low T. That next step would be getting tested.
Our professionals will share TRT information and answer questions. They will never try to push you into anything with which you are not 100 percent comfortable. You must desire to participate in TRT because it will take time, effort commitment on your part. If you wish you look and feel youthful, strong and healthy well into your golden years, learning how to treat low testosterone with our TRT program can be highly beneficial for you.
Benefits And Side Effects Of Medical Testosterone Deficiency Treatment
Here we will share the benefits and side effects of medical testosterone deficiency treatment.
Benefits of learning how to treat low testosterone with TRT and partaking in therapy:
- Higher energy levels
- More stamina and endurance
- Greater vigor and vitality
- Weight loss
- Lean muscle gain
- Less noticeable cellulite
- Stronger skin elasticity
- Less noticeable wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Less balding or thinning hair
- Higher sexual drive
- Greater sexual libido
- Elimination of erectile dysfunction
- Longer and stronger erections
- Overall better ability to perform sexually
- Less night sweats
- Less hot flashes
- Less vaginal dryness
- Better memory
- Better concentration and focus
- Less of a foggy, disconnected feeling
- Less depression
- Less anxiety
- Less irritability and mood swings
- Less agitation and anger
- Overall better emotional stability
- Better attitude towards life and the future
- More patience
- Stronger immune system
- Less sickness including colds and the flu
- Better ability to heal from injury or sickness
- Less risk for developing diseases such as diabetes or osteoporosis
- Less risk for having a stroke or heart attack
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Lower triglyceride levels
- Stronger bone mineral density
- Less risk for bone fractures or breaks
Possible side effects of learning how to treat low testosterone with TRT:
- Mood swings
- Stomach cramping
- Loose stool
- Blood in stool
- Blood in urine
- Dark colored urine or stool
- Difficulty with urination
- Increased hunger and/or thirst
- Ulcers in the mouth such as cancer sores
- Bad breath
- Fruity breath or taste in mouth
- Prolonged erections
- The inability to achieve an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Loss of desire for sex
- Swelling of breast tissue in men
- Breast tenderness in men
- Male patterned balding
- A deeper and lower voice
- Shrinking of testicles
- Swelling of hands, feet, ankles or legs
- Swelling of face, mouth, tongue, throat or lips
- Chest pain or pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Heart palpitations
- Difficulty sleeping
- Sleep disturbances
- Difficulty focusing
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling disconnected or flighty